Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Taking off...

So as Jay has so eloquently done, I've decided to create a blog where I can keep all my friends updated on my travels and adventures in Korea. I hope this blog serves as a decent portal and liaison from my life to yours and hope that you guys can enjoy my adventures along with me. In 24 hours, I'll be on a plane out of Toronto, on my way to Vancouver, Tokyo, and then finally Seoul and I couldn't be more excited (and not to mention, panicked - I haven't started packing - eek!). I'll soon be immersed in full Korean country, time to turn on the Asian! I'm sure that in due time, a number of pictures will emerge with me presenting the "peace" sign and I know that you guys will enjoy this A LOT.

Anyhow, speaking of packing, I better get to it so this will be the conclusion of my first post. I miss all of you guys and I hope you're all doing well in your respective locations! The adventures of SoCho will begin very soon and I hope you all enjoy :)

Much love,
SoCho

1 comment:

  1. So... we never got to meet up...
    This'll just have to do SoCho. I miss you, so I'm definitely stalking your blog and following and probably wishing I was with you on all your adventures.
    That's effin exciting, girl! Post those pictures and we'll keep in touch for sure. DEAL <3

    ReplyDelete