Wednesday, February 18, 2009

OHAYO GOZAIMASU!

Just as the title eludes, yes, I am in Tokyo Narita airport at the moment. I must make this entry very quickly since the timer on my internet time says "10 minutes remaining". I'm currently in a shower station (yes, that's right) in the Tokyo airport and debating whether I should actually bathe since I just got off a 12 hour flight and have 5 hours to kill. It's either this or the smoking room and both sound equally appealing. I just did a frantic search on the internet to register for courses, which was definitely not easy considering that all the freaking instructions were in Korean and it takes me much longer to read it and then process it :P On a connecting note, BOO ERNS to my exchange university for having extremely limited spaces for their course registrations. Looks like I'm going to be learning about North Korea... a lot. Yes Paul, I think your concise description of North and South and their respective bad and good traits was quite succinct and it REALLY helped me understand the difference... NOT. Haha but no actually, I'm sure I'll have many tales to regail you and everyone else with in regards to my classes.

Soooo in the time it took me to write this post, I've decided to take a shower in these famous airport showers (which are like hot springs, it's pretty wicked) and then buy myself a $3.00 pack of cigarettes and smoke my hours away :)

Much love,
SoCho

2 comments:

  1. yeeaaa! safe and sound yee bee. i dont know how you did it but you naked, smoking, typing and bathing all at the same time is the imagery i got. well done cho. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $3.00 cigs, eh?

    Try $.85 cigs. PWNed!

    Let us know how the arrival is

    ReplyDelete