Thursday, February 19, 2009

SoCho has arrived!

Hey Korea, the SoCho has finally arrived, schwinggggg! It's currently 9:04 a.m. in the ROK and I didn't have a single problem falling asleep last night. Looks like jet lag isn't going to be much of a problem (double schwing)! The weather is not cold whatsoever (chilly, at best) and there's a tiny, single layer of snow on the ground which is nothing compared to Canada and its icy depths. I'm currently in the process of trying to reconfigure my courses but since it's morning, everyone else in the whole freaking ROK is trying to get on as well.

The flight here was a looooooong ass trip and it was full of weird Thai women trying to touch my legs with their bare feet and weird Japanese businessmen filming me with their handheld video cameras. However, it was interesting and entertaining so WHATEVER.

My aunt's family is pretty much almost exactly the same as the last time I saw them approximately 9 years ago. Of course, my cousins have grown up and one of them is the same age as me and the younger just got into university this term so all is well. They have a yappy dog named Cherry and it has thus far humped my leg 17 times in total since arriving at their apartment last night at 12 a.m. It's a small little puppy too, I admire its resilience.

Well, I am off now to eat a fulfilling Korean breakfast and then I am off to explore! Talk to you all soon :)

Much love,
SoCho

No comments:

Post a Comment